- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with a minimum cumulative QPA of 3.0 or equivalent *
- Successful completion of introductory-level undergraduate computer science or information technology course **
- Demonstrated analytical ability, including successful completion of undergraduate probability or statistics courses **
- English proficiency for non-native speakers
* Students who wish to study at Silicon Valley during their time in the U.S. are required to have a bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical and computer engineering, or a related field.
** Items 2 & 3 can be compensated by appropriate professional/industrial experience to be judged by the admissions committee.
The application submission package must include the materials listed below. For details regarding this material, go to Application Details.
To be considered for admission, you must submit the following documents:
- A completed Online Application Form
- Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded to the online application. Applicants should not upload WES reports; they are not accepted unless requested and will be deleted if uploaded. Admitted applicants who accept enrollment must be prepared to show Proof of Graduation from their undergraduate program. Proof includes final official transcripts and degree certificate and/or diploma submitted no later than the end of July in the manner requested by the INI. Proof of graduation is a condition of enrollment. Submission of an application serves as an agreement to meet this requirement. Failure to submit proof of graduation can result in termination of enrollment.
- Three letters of recommendation (online only)
- Official GRE General Test scores
- Official TOEFL scores for applicants whose native language/mother tongue is not English
If you have any questions or need help:
Information Networking Institute
Phone: (412) 268-7195
Fax: (412) 268-7196